Update Information:

To make individual name changes please mail or email the Board office with copies of the legal name change.

Wall Certificate or Pocket Card Requests

To order your Wall Certificate you can mail or e-mail your request in writing with your $10 replacement certificate fee. Fee can be paid byCheck (WY Bd. Of PE/PLS) or

Credit Card (Visa, Master, or Discover Card). Please see CREDIT CARD FORM.

To request your replacement Pocket Card please call or e-mail. There is no fee for this replacement.