Click above for a list of all Disciplinary Actions since 2006, all HYPERLINKS (in red) are clickable and will navigate you to corresponding settlement agreements.
Every discipline case is considered separately by the Board and multiple factors can affect the final disposition. The facts listed are for summary information only. The Board is not bound by previous decisions and no single case establishes Board Policy.
If you have information regarding a violation of the Engineers and Surveyors Practice Act or Rules and Regulations you should notify the Board immediately and/or file a complaint. Instructions on how to file a complaint can be found by clicking on the Complaint Chronology link below. You may refer to the Practice Act and the Board’s Rules and Regulations under the Publications tab. Your complaint must be in writing and addressed to the Board Office, it may be submitted in letter format. At a minimum, please provide the following:
· Name, address, place of employment, and position of the individual alleged to have violated this Act or Board rules and regulations.
· The nature of the complaint and a description of the incident(s) involved including date(s), time(s), location(s) and any observed behavior of the individual.
· The names and address of other witnesses, if any.
· The signature and address of the person(s) making the complaint.
· You must also sign and return the Oath of Affirmation Form.
Additional information such as, copies of any maps, plats, permits, reports, etc. that show evidence of a violation is extremely helpful.
Oath of Affirmation